- Our creative and analytical approach produces consistent and sustainable cost savings for clients and quality affordable benefits for staff
- Our clients range from 2-1000 employees and consist of a variety of professionals
such as Medical Residents & Business Owners
- We provide high-quality, responsive service to your firm and staff members
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Care*
- Investment & Retirement Planning
- College Savings
About Tony DeLuca
Tony began his insurance career over 20 years ago, marketing health insurance to the self-employed & small businesses. After rapidly developing a large, referral-based book of business, he wanted to develop a more diverse financial planning practice involving life & disability insurance with a top-rated company. That led him to The Guardian in 1994. During his 1st month, he also took on the responsibilities of Disability Income Supervisor, helping FR’s & brokers integrate DI into their practices.
Over time Tony has developed a large & diverse practice, focused on the small business market and medical professionals. He mentors several colleagues, providing expertise in group benefits, disability insurance and 401k plans.
He has two daughters who are his pride & joy. Caroline graduated from Johns Hopkins University and will pursue her graduate degree. Jamie graduated from Barnard College, and is developing her own financial planning practice with Guardian. When not working, Tony enjoys tennis, skiing, and is an avid beach volleyball player.
*Guardian nor any of its subsidiaries offer Long Term Care
Registered Representative & Financial Advisor of Park Avenue Securities, Financial Representative of Guardian