Credentials and Qualifications
- Graduated from Bob Jones University with a BS in Finance and Minor in Computer Science
- Member of Nu Delta Chi
Don has over 22 years of experience in the financial services industry and has spent the last 11 years with Guardian Insurance Company and Park Avenue Securities. National Financial Network (NFN) is an agency of Guardian and Park Avenue Securities. At the firm level, Don has operated in a few different roles. He has always been a Registered Representative and worked directly with clients in the insurance and investment space, but Don also spent time in Leadership as a Managing Director in the past.
Today, Don works closely as a joint work specialist helping other advisors use our planning tool The Living Balance Sheet.
- 11 consecutive year qualifier for Guardian’s Leader/ Executive Council (Guardian top Advisors)
- 1 Time Presidential Citation Award Winner – (Guardian Leadership & Development)
- Perianal Park Avenue Securities VIP member (Top 100 investment Advisors for PAS)
- Court of the Table – Million Dollar Roundtable (MDRT)
- Represent over 600 clients with total annual premium of $4.9M
- Manage over $16.1M of cash value in life insurance and $471M of total death benefit
- We have achieved over a 95% persistency rate on our book of business
- The median age of our client base is 44 (Over 32% of our clients are over the age of 50)
- Directly manage over $120M of assets
- Our team works with over 400 households
- Average investment account value is greater than $200K
Registered Representative and Financial Advisor of Park Avenue Securities, LLC (PAS), Financial Representative of Guardian, CA Insurance License #0L46410.
Represents in force cash values for life insurance and market values of all securities accounts. Market values of securities accounts are subject to significant changes due to market conditions. The values provided should not be used in making a determination on the quality of services provided by representatives of this agency