John L. Goulos
My clients are the foundation of my practice. As such, I am committed to making a meaningful difference in their lives by guiding them to make well-informed financial decisions, helping them to attain their goals and striving to transcend their expectations.
Principles of Professionalism:
I measure my success by the strength and longevity of my client relationships as I continuously strive to provide my clients with a high level of service.
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Life Insurance Planning & Disability Insurance Planning
- College Planning & Restructuring Student Loan Debt
- Social Security Planning
- Legacy Planning
- 401k - 403b Start Ups & Acquisitions
- Business Buy & Sell Strategies
- Risk Management Strategies
- Life, Health and Variable License
- Series 7, 66
- Lectures on all aspects of Financial Planning and Disability Protection
- Endorsed by the Connecticut State Dental Association (CSDA)
John resides in Peabody, Massachusetts with his wife Valerie and their children, Andrea,
Theodore and Athan. John is an active member of the Peabody Veterans Memorial High
School Athletic Hall of Fame, Founder of Peabody High School Football Blue & White Club, and active member of the Connecticut State Dental Association (CSDA).
Registered Representative & Financial Advisor of Park Avenue Securities. Financial Representative of Guardian.