Patricia Picardi, CLU®, ChFC®, RICP®
Patty Picardi is a third-generation Financial Advisor who owns her own satellite office in Pottstown, PA. She has been in continuous practice since graduating from James Madison University, Cum Laude, with a degree in finance. She and her team are dedicated to positively impacting their clients’ lives as well as the firm’s local community. She is committed to help empower her clients to live financially sound and independent lives while providing an atmosphere of uncompromised service, integrity, and professionalism.
Over her tenure in the financial services industry, Patty has served as a member and president of National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors, been a member of Women in Financial Services, and been consistently awarded NAIFA’s Quality and Court of the Table Award*. She was inducted into WIFS Leader’s Recognition Society. She has also served on Guardian’s Women’s Advisory Board, the Foundation for Pottstown Education, the Greater Pottstown Tennis Association, and is a current elder and Endowment Chair at her church.
Patty has also been named as a 5-Star Wealth Manager* by Philadelphia Magazine in every year since 2010, is featured in the American Registry as a top 5% Financial Advisor and was honored with the YWCA’s 2009 Woman of Excellence in Business*. In 2022 Patty was awarded AssetMark’s Community Inspiration Award* for Community Service. She is a member of Guardian’s Leader’s Club and is a Park Avenue Securities Top 50 Advisor.
- Financial Organization, Coordination, and Planning
- Life Insurance
- Wealth Optimization
- Retirement Income Planning
- Executive Benefits
- Business Qualified Plans (401k, Pensions)
- Disability Income Protection
- Long-Term, Care Planning
- Charitable Giving Strategies
- Tax Strategies
- Estate and Legacy Planning
- CLU®, ChFC®, RICP®- The American College
- BBA in Finance, Minor In Economics (Cum Laude)James Madison University
- Investment Advisor Representative (Series 65) (Fiduciary)
- General Securities Representative (Series 7)
AFFILIATIONS & INTERESTS
- Member of Women in Financial Services (WIFS)
- Named 5-Star Wealth Manager by Philadelphia
- Magazine (multiple years)
- Past President of National Association of Financial Advisors, Tri-County
- Past Board Member and Secretary of Foundation for Pottstown Education
- Guardian's Women's Advisory Board
- Elder of the First Presbyterian Church of Pottstown
- Endowment Chair of First Presbyterian Church
- Delta Sigma Pi Business Fraternity Board
- Spat and Slipper Charitable Dance Board Member
- Enjoys Tennis, Skiing, Cooking, Gardening Travel and Hurricane Relief Mission Trips
Besides her beloved family, Patty’s personal passions include competitive tennis, skiing, travel, cooking, and gardening. She is also very committed to supporting several local charitable organizations financially, and with her time.
*This award is not issued or endorsed by Guardian or its subsidiaries.
Registered Representative and Financial Advisor of Park Avenue Securities, LLC (PAS), Financial Representative of Guardian. CA Insurance License #0I61270.